NYX Eyebrow cake powder in Black/Gray

I`ve been fascinated with the bold eyebrow trend for a long time. I agree with what Anastasia Soare, the founder of Anastasia Beverly Hills said about the power of eyebrows ( Anastasia Soare Interview ),but didn`t have any courage to do anything with my brows.

I have brows, as you might be seen from my previous post,what I need to do is filling some gaps  and make rounded arches. I once tried using my mom automatic eyebrow pencil which turned to be too strong and not for me but yes for Kim Kardashian (Do you know she`s going to launch make up tutorial website ? Kim Kardashian is going to post beauty tutorial)

I was eyeing the BCL browlash ex eyebrow pencil liquid which suddenly out of stock :(  so I decided to give NYX a try. I was interested with its automatic pencil because it`s more convenient to bring , but the shopping assistant was insisting me to give the eyebrow cake powder a try and glad that I listened to her.


Inside the box you get wax, two shades of eyebrow powders , an angled brow brush that I am not a fan of and a little spoolie brush which is pretty good.

I noticed at the counter that this kit is easy to be dirty, as the shopping assistant apply the powders first then wax,which pretty turning me off.  So I apply the wax first, the gray shade for filling gaps, the mixture of gray and black on my eyebrow arches and I finish it with applying Mavala clear mascara. 

The result is super natural and long-lasting . No regret for adopting this lil baby home, but If I run out, I will try the BCL or ABH dipbrow pomade(the expert) and decide whether I will be loyal to or say farewell to this baby. 

If you are new to eyebrow arena, give this is gem a try. 

If you are not satisfied with NYX eyebrow cake powder, try to check the BCL browlash ex eyebrow pencil liquid (still checking the availability of this products outside Asia, but I found this from BCL gel pencil and powder eyebrow



Regards


Seruni

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.