Yves Rocher Purifying Shampoo and Rinsing Vinegar Review

The vinegar bottle is so cute


I am back with a review of two hair products that I purchased a week ago. A shampoo for my sister and a vinegar rinsing for me, turns out both of us using these two.

I am always into hair products that SLS and silicone free as it makes my hair less greasy. I am an avid believer of washing your hair the other days as once my hair was super dry and unhealthy because I washed it everyday.

Yves Rocher Purifying Shampoo is targeted for oily scalp to reduce the excessive oil production. At first, I was a bit scared to buy this because I was afraid it will dry my sister hair strand more as her oil gland still super active and she has lot activities outdoor so she usually washed her hair everyday, but turns out, it's super mild for a teenager and a woman near a quarter life crisis.



One thing I and my sister notice in first application is, it makes you feel that your scalp is open and clean. I notice that some build-up that stay on my scalp gone and I think it must be really refreshing for my sister's scalp as she used shampoos with silicone daily.

As I have follows the no-poo route for a year and I train my scalp to be less greasy, I don't need to wash my hair everyday after using this shampoo but every 2 or 3 days, depends on the gym class I take, though my sister sometimes still needs to wash her hair everyday.

One thing that kinda turned me off at first is the herb smell which is super strong for my nose, but who cares if it works great?

Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar is a vinegar made for rinsing your hair. Yes, rinsing your hair.




It might sound unfamiliar for most of you, but rinsing your hair with vinegar isn't a new thing. The common no poo method actually suggests after cleansing your hair with baking soda to remove build-up and dirts on your scalp, you need to rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar or white vinegar to stabilize the ph levels on your scalp. But both apple cider vinegar and white vinegar can be too harsh for hair as they don't made for hair.

For more information, please read Wikipedia -No Poo Method and Beauty Editor- Vinegar Rinsing

How do I use this vinegar rinsing? After shampooing and rinsing my hair thoroughly, I will pour a few drops of this vinegar rinsing and message it on my scalp, let it for a few minutes and rinse.

It doesn't make my hair silky smooth like hair serum or conditioner, but it does add volume and makes my hair has a life and not flat, and it smells like berries which is so good, though it can be too strong for some people.

If you are on budget, I suggest you to try the rinsing vinegar first as it also removes build-up if you use shampoo with silicone.

Overall, I am pleased with these Yves Rocher products and can't wait trying the skin care range.



Disclaimer : Yves Rocher doesn't send or ask me to do review. I purchase them with my own money. Keep in mind that products which work well on me might not give the same results on you. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.