Morphe Brushes 35T palette





I finally get my hands on this beautiful, versatile, and inexpensive rose, purple, bronze, gold and brown eye shadow palette from Morphe Brushes. Here welcome the Morphe Brushes 35 T palette.




MY FAVE SHADES 

Inside this palette, you get variety of finishes from matte, almost satin, shimmery and metallic shades.

I am happy to find out that most reviews I have read and watched are true that the metallic shades are the stars of the show. The matte shades aren` t as pigmented as the metallic ones but they work fine and blend nicely as transition shades.Keep in mind that I am not a dark smokey -eye fan and I favor subtle transition color, so I`m pleased with the matte shades pigmentation, especially the darker ones. 

At first, I was afraid that the eye shadows will make my sensitive eyes become watery, but I find out that my eyes are fine while I am using them. But if you have extremely sensitive eyes, better to test this out before buying as each individual might react differently. 

This palette doesn't crease or  have any fallout without primer underneath, but you need to wear a good eye shadow primer to avoid fading and make it stays longer.


So here are all the swatches of this gem!








This is overall, a good palette, but if you have trust issue with any cosmetics manufactured in China and you want make-up products without talc, paraben and mineral oil, this beautiful palette is sadly not for you. 

To sum up, this is a great palette. Most of the eye shadows especially the metallic ones are pigmented and all of them are smooth and buttery and it allows you to create tons of eye looks from neutral to dramatic ones.

This can be a cheaper option of Naked 3 or Lorac Unzipped if you favor neutral romantic palette (I find several shades can be the exact dupe of Lorac Unzipped in terms of color and pigmentation)

To help you decide whether you need it or not, I am going to post two Youtube videos which help me as they give comprehensive review and swatches.






And a tutorial video





Would you order this palette? Sound below.


Get mine from TWL COSMETICS- MORPHE 35T




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.