Best Tinted Lip Oil From Local Brand: Beet Beauty Lip Blanket in Linen, Cotton, and Cashmere Review

Beet Beauty Lip Blanket is my new favorite lip oil from a local brand


When I was younger, I frequently tested the water to find my destined-to-be-frog by kissing each of them while wearing matte liquid lipsticks (they were trendy) that made my lips bleed. Fast forward ten years after, I give up giving chances to slimy frogs, and my ears always 'stand up' upon hearing the phrase " Lip Oil."


When I hear the phrase 'Lip Oil'
Source: https://media.giphy.com/media/MP4MWhVddBBMYBzXFq/giphy-downsized-large.gif


I've learned my lessons. 

Covid-19 might spark the return of Bennifer 2.0, nostalgia, and matte and transfer-proof lipsticks. However, my lips sometimes long for nourishment and comfort instead of frogs and matte lipsticks. Once I saw Beet Beauty Lip Blanket raved by almost every cool girl on Instagram and TikTok, I could barely sleep. I was waiting for the release. 


Beet Beauty Lip Blanket in Linen 


If you question what Lip Blanket is, it's basically a tinted lip oil. I got three shades: Linen (nude brown), Cotton (coral nude pink), and Cashmere (dusty mauve). It has a medium pigmentation that you can layer for fuller coverage. It has a honey-like texture that's neither thin nor heavy. The staying power is decent for a lip oil. You need to reapply after 3-4 hours.


Beet Beauty Lip Blanket in Cotton

After testing them for some time, I crown Beet Beauty Lip Blanket as the new gold standard for moisturizing lip products. It doesn't claim any healing properties, but my mom happily reported that it helps to heal her severely chapped lips. They're so great that I won't leave the house without bringing one of them.


Beet Beauty Lip Blanket in Cashmere


While some might find them impractical to wear under masks, I take them as godsends. This isn't the best time to snatch them since the sale is over, but the 12.12 sale is upon us 💁, so you decide.


 Disclaimer: This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.