Bio Essence Deep Exfoliating Gel Review




My quest of finding an elixir to cure my dry skin at drugstores isn` t successful, but I might find a drugstore gel to peel off dead skin. 

I will be really blunt to say that Bio Essence didn't really speak to me as I didn't need anti aging and any face lifting cream though I might run to grab  them soon as I hit 26 this year. When my coworker mentioned the magic of this exfoliating gel, I never thought I would adopt it too soon, but I am glad she did ( a power of Gemini = excellent communicator? )





Bio Essence Deep Exfoliating Gel is a gel (definitely) which will take off dead skin mildly. I am not a big fan of using scrub to exfoliate as it can be too harsh for my dry skin, but this amazing gel does what it claims without drying my skin.

Do I recommend this? yes, as I love how it brightens my dull skin and dries up my acne a little bit, not to mention that it`'s affordable. I don`t suggest you to use it everyday, twice a week is enough to take off  dead or flaky skin. 

So Bio Essence, I am sorry to overlook you and you should be thankful that at least there is a Gemini worth to listen. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.