The Best Lip Cream for Dry Lip, Revlon Ultra Matte HD Lip Colors


L:- R : Seduction, Devotion


It's been a long time I haven't picked anything from Revlon and now I just adopted some Revlon lipsticks and my latest findings have pleased me the most.

Introducing the just released Revlon Ultra HD lip color (IDR 110) in Seduction, a brownish pink nude which is a tad lighter than Revlon Super Lustrous in Ginger Rose and Devotion, a gorgeous wearable pink shade that I can only pull when I am darker. They are not the most long wearing liquid lipstick I've ever tried, but super comfortable on my dry sensitive lips due to its creamy texture.


Top: Devotion, bottom : Seduction

They have strong cough syrup scent which is gone after the application and They don`t taste like chemical but really sweet.

A confusing thing is some reviewers mention that this has glossy finish, but it dries matte on me and transfer-proof on my lips once it set though I do find the bolder colors can transfer to my teeth while I am applying the lip color.  It fades beautifully after 4 - 5 hours.

Some Youtubers claim these as miss instead of hit and I understand why. It definitely won't satisfy those who expect long wearing and on trend color selection, but I like them cause they are super comfortable on my lips.

I would recommend this liquid lipstick for those who are looking for comfortable liquid lipstick instead of  long wearing ones. If it's possible, try the tester first and let it for several hours to find out whether you like it or not.

Overall, I am pleased with this liquid lipsticks though it can't beat my favorite Ofra ones, but They are still super comfortable and don`t dry my sensitive lips. More colors, please!


L-R : Seduction, Devotion

Will you try this Revlon Ultra Matte HD lip colors? Let me know on the comment section down below.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.