Borjouis Aqua Blush in Berry Nice (04) Review

As rainy season has already started, I am losing the flush of color which my skin lacks of and new addition of blusher is always a nice idea.

I went to mall to buy antibiotic and dry shampoo ( I didn`t get the latter) and was eyeing the cosmetics department when the Bourjois Aqua Blush 12 Hours caught my eyes.
There are four shades available and no tester provided, so I was quickly googling and got my hands on the Berry Nice (04) shade.
















Bourjois Aqua Blush 12 Hours in Berry Nice 04 ( Rp 199.000 or around $ 20) in my opinion  isn`t  a berry shade, it is a medium pink- coral shade which reminds me with of strawberry biscuit filling. I can`t label this as a cream blush product because it`s more like a gel based and  I think this blush will suit the oily skin girls too, as the formula is oil free and it feels like you wear nothing on your cheek.

The idea behind this tube is a hint of  color and glow. It has perfect amout of silver shimmmer which isn`t overpowering and gives a natural flush on your cheeks. One light pump is enough for giving natural , healthy, blushing effect on my cheeks. I`ve  tried to apply one pump for each cheek and it looks really strong on me.Lasting power is really good as it stays for almost 7-8 hours on me without retouching. 

I praise the formula, packaging and smell of this blusher but the downside of this product and Bourjois in general is limited shade. I am not really sure that this shade even shows up well on darker skin tone girl.






I just hope that Bourjois provides wider range of shades, but overall, Bourjois did it again!


Happy Holiday and Regards
Seruni





I love her aloofness. 
















No comments:

Powered by Blogger.