Moogoo Full Cream Moisturiser (Update)

I`m back with lots of products to be reviewed and limited time to do so :)

I`ve been in a hunt for a basic and eco-friendly moisturiser for years. Living in Indonesia means the limited offer of the Eco-friendly and animal friendly beauty products. Glad that my friend, a beauty enthusiast introduced me with MooGoo, a skincare brand from Australia which spreads its branches here in some of the selected drugstore and premium supermarket here.





Again, I don`t expect for a wonderful result after using this cream for a day. It`s only a moisturizer which is produced without animal testing and edible ingredients ( with a cute and simple packaging)
I`m pretty satisfied with this moisturizer. I don`t expect it to help my serious dryness, but it does help healing process of some scars and safe. I accidentally licked the cream and I can tell you besides the creamy,milky scent and foamy texture, it tastes a bit like butter or milk foam, which is not chemical at all.

If you are the one who doesn`t have allergic reaction towards milk, animal lovers and tired with supermarket creams with lots of chemical. Give this a try :) 


UPDATE : All my thumbs up for MooGoo. My dog experienced rash and kept scratching until his skin turned red, We have stopped food with salt but he sometimes found bones during dog walking. Two days ago I applied MooGoo Full cream on him as I remembered MooGoo was developed for cow udder. In a day, the red turned into pinkish white color and he didn`t scratch his skin often like before and he kept sniffing the cream on my hand because he thought it was milk. 


For Indonesians you can buy MooGoo from : 
Selected Guardian and supermarket

     or
Check some testimonials and reviews (and price) from:


Check the range of MooGoo Products,order and read the history behind the brand from :



Regards
Seruni
P.S. The lip balm also superb for sensitive lips like mine

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.