The Foundation rotation - Max Factor CC Cream in Medium (60) and L`oreal Le Teint True Match Foundation in R2(Apricot Ivory) and the applicators.

I am now a foundation enthusiast :)

Since starting new position which is an hybrid of teacher plus academic relation, looking fresh with even skin tone becomes a must, though nobody tells me to do so. Well, let`s say that I am just making a reason for buying make up.

Though a fan, my rule in picking foundation is not changing by years, it should give light-medium coverage and not leaving mark on my phone and collar.  If it can be long lasting, that`s a plus point, as I haven`t tried any non-drugstore foundation.

Two foundation that I use in rotation are Max Factor CC cream in Medium and L`oreal Le Teint True Match Foundation in R2 (Apricot Ivory). I think I picked the wrong shade for the latter due to department store lighting, it looks good in my skin but I think I should pick warmer or neutral undertone.

Max Factor CC Cream in Medium (60)  gives a light to medium coverage and never causes breakout,but not really long lasting because of Jakarta humidity. I usually apply this with Masami Shouko Travel Flat or round kabuki Foundation Brush or sometimes mix the pea sized of the cc cream and olay 7 total effect anti aging cream to give lighter coverage. Surprisingly,the mixture of the cc cream and Olay gives longer coverage to my skin.






L`oreal Le Teint True Match Foundation in R2 (Apricot Ivory) is the new adopted foundation :P
I understand why most bloggers rave this foundation as the oil control is good but  it doesn` t dry out my dry combination skin. It gives natural and medium coverage, which is pretty long lasting for drugstore foundation but I have to really clean it properly at night to avoid breakout and milia .
I found out that this foundation gives the best result when applied using Duo Fibre Foundation Brush (Mine is Masami Shouko)
(Before buying this foundation, I was trying the Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation which sadly emphasized my pores and the price can`t be categorized as drugstore,but I`m going to test it again one day to really make sure).



Now, as I nearly run out of my cc cream, I start to think about trying bb cushion or powder foundation or something for high-end brands or Korean brands which hopefully can hide my severe dark circles (face blur face blur) and collecting Real Technique Foundation Brush (somebody`s going to pinch my bottom)



Regards

Seruni

Brain Fart moment,can`t remember which foundation I used :P

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.