Newest Complexion Products







Still have DNS problem, but glad that I can access internet explorer.Today I`m talking about my newest complexion products. One is one of the holy grails BB cream in the market and two are concealer products which are cheap and pretty good for covering blemishes and dark circles.
Remember that, this is my personal opinion, I don`t like heavy coverage, that might be the reason I like these products.


Missha Perfect BB cream in Light Beige (21)

I love my L`oreal True Match Foundation which is a bit lighter for my skin tone, but I am not a fan of using medium-full coverage foundation daily.  That`s the reason why I add this product as my daily beauty staple. It provides light-medium coverage and SPF 42/ PA +++  which streamlines my make up routine.
It`s not a product which covers all imperfection, but it has sun protection and doesn`t dry my dry skin and will be a saviour for those who are busy and doesn`t want to spend more than 15 minutes for doing make up, you need to give this a try. It doesn`t cause break out, but as with all complexion products, you need to clean it properly.
I like to mix it with Olay Total Effects moisturizer and  apply it with my Real Technique Expert Face Brush

L.A girl Pro Conceal Concealer in Medium Beige and Orange

I have severe dark circles, full stop. And I don`t wish anything magical by ordering this products though it took two days to decide which color I should pick. Both of them don`t cover my dark circle completely, but for the price, it does a pretty good job (and I forget to take picture whenever I use these concealer). For those who has severe dark circle like mine and you have limited budget, you can go with this,but if you can, it`s better to buy the high-end brand concealer.
I rarely use both of them though, I use the medium beige under my eyes usually when I want to go out at night. It makes my tired face looks fresher, but it doesn`t really cover those shits. But it has pretty good lasting power,just wish it`s able to cover my panda eyes, but again, for the price, I can`t complain.

For those who reside in Indonesia you can buy Missha from Missha on Miss Lie Collection and L.A Girl from L.A girl on TWL cosmetics



Regards



Seruni




was listening to







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.