New mascara alert, Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde and L`oreal Curl Impact Collagene Extreme Resist

I don`t have thick lashes though it`s pretty long, that` s why I am looking for voluminous mascara. My favorite mascara so far is Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume which gives me volume yet still look really natural for office days. 

This month I`m trying two new mascara, Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde which I bought for my mom and L`oreal Curl Impact Collagene Extreme Resist which I got as a birthday gift from my lovely workmate.

Both of them are waterproof and volume mascara, but L`oreal also claims this as curl fixing mascara.




Talking about packaging, I prefer the L`oreal one because it`s not bulky and slim. But I guess Bourjois produces bulky tube to represent voluminous mascara. 






Let`s talk about the wands.I prefer Bourjois wand because it`s bigger, which gives more volume, and firmer. While the L`oreal one is thinner and flimsy. 






I haven`t tested the longevity of both of them, but my mom reported that the Bourjois stayed put on her lashes during hectic day of her nephew wedding from morning to night. While My workmate who uses and gives the L`oreal one never experiences smudging exception she uses eye drops. 

Honestly, I like both of them, Bourjois gives more dramatic effect while L`oreal one gives more natural,subtle look on me. On my workmate who gives me the L`oreal one, it makes her lashes looks dramatic which reminds me of mascara ads and she is blessed with naturally thick and long lashes. 

You can`t go wrong with both of them, whether you have thick or thin lashes. If you want something dramatic, you can pick Bourjois, if you want more subtle effect, you can go with L`oreal one. Or the best, you can combine both of them. 




Regards




Seruni





* was listening to this while writing 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.