August Favorite Lipsticks

I`ve mentioned in the last post about my almost similar lipstick collection that I need to buy shades which are not fall between peach and coral, but one of my newest lipsticks addition can be categorized as peach while my mom`s is coral .  But don`t worry, I finally purchased lipstick which is not peach and coral but mauvey pink.


Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 hours Lipstick in Peche Cocooning (33) and Cerise Sur Le Lipstick(29)

I can roughly said that Peche Cocooning leans to peach shade while Cerise Sur Le is fresh medium orange color. Sarah from Glossicious  described Peche Cocooning as fresh peach color but somehow it leans more to pinkish terittory than peach on me. I think Peche Cocooning is a lipstick for every skin tone while Cerise Sur Le suits porcelain-fair skin tone better.
These are semi matte lipsticks which not as drying as the Rouge Edition Velvet. The staying power is good though it`s not 12 hours as what the company claims. Exfoliating before using is recommended as it can accentuate dry and chapped lips especially if you have sensitive lips like mine.
Again the problem with Bourjois besides limited shades is the smell, though it`s not overpowering and will be gone after application.
Overall, I recommend you to give this lipstick a try if you need new office day lipstick. Just if you live in Indonesia, the counters doesn`t provide you with tester yet so you have to google the shades carefully.




Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumiere

This is my new holy grail lipstick ( Thanks Kathleen for this color). It`s a vegan lipstick which smells like chocolate, the pigmentation is amazing but the staying power is not really good. It`s a matte mauvey pink lipstick which suits me really well and I am waiting for my payday to add more addition to my Lippie Stix collection.










Because of the yellow lighting, I don`t think the swatch of Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 Hours Lipstick above is accurate, so take a look at the picture below.



* I am still trying to solve the photo problems because of  the new blog  template



Regards




Seruni




* was listening to this while writing



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.