SKIN79 Hot Pink BB cream Review

If you see my last post about my almost similar lipsticks collection, you might find some products I use and there was a sample of Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream and in those photos, I was using SKIN79 BB cream


I got this sample a year ago as a bonus when I ordered Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner from My Lovely Sister and I just tried this sample last two weeks. I don`t know why I was waiting too long to try this products because I really love this BB Cream.

I have read some reviews which reported that this BB cream is famous for the oil control property and I can confirm that it is true. Even in hot and humid weather, it stays put very well on my skin.The bonus point is, it doesn`t dry  and break out my skin.

Coverage wise, this BB cream offers light-medium coverage, so it`s more suitable for those who love medium coverage for daily use. If you need more coverage, this BB cream is not for you.

The only problem with this BB cream is the shade selection, it only has one shade and it leans on grayish tone which might be not suitable for all skin tones.


With Skin79 hot pink bb cream


as you see from the photo above, it`s a bit lighter for my skin tone and it gives medium coverage, as you can still notice my dark circle.

If you a lazy girl who wants to skip multiple steps of sunblock and foundation and you need good oil control with medium coverage, you can give this a try. If you are on a tight budget, you can order it online instead of buying it at the counter.


Regards
Seruni

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.