Some of My Lipsticks which mostly similar


from left to right :Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nudist (07), Max Factor Color Elixir Lipstick in Pink Brandy, L`oreal Color Riche in Fairy Touch* no swatches, Revlon Lip butter in Berry Smoothie, L`oreal Moist Matte in Maple Mocha, NYX Black Label Lipstick in Brick


I love eye shadows, I love brushes, I love foundation and I love mascara, but the thing I can`t stop buying and exploring must be lipsticks.

I don`t often buy lipsticks again now, cause my lips are pretty sensitive and I work as a teacher. I can`t walk to class with bright fuschia lips . I have planned to visit MAC counter or Sephora, buying lip pencils or lipstick, Brave, Spice, Diva, Heroine, what else? Soar and  Whiz, anything peach, pink and mauve, if the MAC Indonesia has them or order Lipstick Queen, Fresh lip balm, Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Shu Uemura, Shiseido, Kanebo, Guerlain, YSL ,Colourpop ,what else? TopShop Rio Rio, I want to try anything new :P

My previous lipsticks shades fall between brick and coral, some pale pink and nudes which washed me out. Now I have dark plummy raspberry lip gloss which turns to be a sort of pink on my lips, fuschia gloss, orange, red and some MLBB lipstic, As information all of my lipsticks is from drugstore brand. I was pretty loyal to Max Factor and then I switched to L`oreal and most of my new lipsticks are from L`oreal or Bourjois because both of them produce excellent matte lipsticks.

Let`s make long story short buy showing you some of my lipsticks which mostly are similar ( I should step out from my comfort zone)








I forget to swatch the L`oreal Fairy Touch though it is my office day lipstick. All colors might be not really show up because I just tap and smear them. My personal favorites are Nudist, and Pink Brandy, but I never apply them more than two swipes because Nudist will be too red for me while Pink Brandy can be too orange on my lips. I wish I can favor Berry Smoothie the most but it is glittery. Most of my lipsticks dry out my lips  especially Max Factor ones cause I have sensitive lips.

Proof that I wore Lipstick


Another Lipstick which not included in the first picture is the Max Factor Color Elixir in Bewitching Coral, a  pinkish coral color which screams summer. 






So that`s all of them. I know I need to buy other shades and brands next time. 

* on my face
Skin 79 BB Cream
Max Factor Miracle Touch cream blush on in soft candy
NYX cake powder in black/grey


Regards
Seruni

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.