Best Highlighter for Glowy Skin : Mac Strobe Cream Review




As a woman with dry skin, some foundation can make me look dull and lifeless. Highlighter becomes such a crucial item in my makeup routine, as crucial as eye brow pencil, blush on and lipstick. 

My dream highlighter is the one which gives a glossy wet look, not the blinding one. Glossy and wet highlighter tends to give healthier effect without looking extra. I come to the office to work, not to compete in the RuPaul's Drag Race.


Ordinary yet beautiful

Mac Strobe Cream in Pinklite is a cream with subtle pink glitter. It's actually not marketed as a highlighter, but I use it as one. Once it's blended on the highest point of my face, the micro glitter gives me a healthy looking pinkish glow. It is subtle, it's not wet nor glossy. The perfect adjective is I'm glowing , not sweating.


Maybelline Strobing Cream, Rollover Reaction, Mac Strobe Cream

Compared to my other two highlighters, Maybelline Strobing Cream has the longest lasting power without the healthy looking effect while the Rollover Reaction Luminizer in Moonlit gives a beautiful wet look that lasts for 5 hours, then only speckles of unflattering glitter left. 


Can you see the subtle glow? 


At this point and at this time, I can't call it as my ride or die highlighter until I repurchase. I'll call Mac Strobe Cream as a boring guy who isn't great at sweet nothing, he isn't blinding or charming, but he does his job well.


A drop of Mac Strobe Cream for the bridge of my nose, cheebones, and temples

In the upcoming months, I might need a highlighter which radiates my face even more while I will be dead inside, so sound your recommendation down below. 







Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.