May 2019 Favorite Products




I can't recall whether May has ever been my favorite month since it's usually rough, so it's only natural if I rely on makeup to distract my mind.

Since I've been falling back into the loop of caffeine addiction and nightmare, my sleep isn't good and it affects my skin, it reached the point when it was so dry and textured. During that period, Mac Prep + Prime Natural Radiance in Radiant Yellow becomes such a mind blowing staple of my life. It doesn't work well with Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation, but together with the L'oreal Infallible 24 HR Fresh Wear Foundation, no one is going to know that I'm dying inside, my skin looks smooth and flawless.

L'oreal Infallible 24 HR Fresh Wear Foundation in Radiant Beige (150) gives the most beautiful matte finish. The coverage is medium to full and it's best applied with beauty sponge (my favorite is Real Technique Miracle Sponge). It stays perfect all day unless I dry my face with a tissue paper. Since it's a matte foundation, I need Mac Strobe Cream in Pink Lite, a lightweight cream with pink glitter, to add subtle glow on the highest points of my face.

I haven't found anything that can replace the Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara, but I quite enjoy Maybelline Magnum Big Shot mascara. This waterproof mascara doesn't add much density to the lashes but holding the curl all day. It can smear on my under eyes like almost all drugstore mascaras, but not to the raccoon level.

I always have a thing for a red with orange undertone because it instantly adds life to my face. However, some are too bright and draw too much attention so finding the  more muted yet affordable option like Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Assertive (205)  is a godsend in a month when I have to exercise my assertiveness. It lasts almost all day with minimum touch-up. The tacky sensation can be bothering, but I don't find it as a major issue.

So there you have them all, let me know your favorite May products down below.





Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.