Best Drugstore Lipstick : Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Review




I hadn't bought any new lipstick in a year, could you believe it?  The dedication of living like the Hermit ended last May when my little contribution, which never been appreciated, for the life that will never take place, isn't longer needed. So I throw away almost all souvenirs that remind me to the damn memory in order to revamp my vanity. 




At that point, I was growing tired of liquid lipsticks, but a consolation for a major crisis that would hit me was necessary, so I picked  Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Assertive (205),  a wearable orange red that got me hooked before picking the other two shades on sale, Delicate (225), a muted nude pink and Seductress (65), a nude shade with a cult following which almost out-of-stock everywhere.






All three stay almost all day with minimum fading due to the rather thick and tacky formulation. They aren't drying but can crack if you apply more than a layer or two.  A good lip balm underneath will let the product applied smoothly. A good trick I learnt along the way is to press the product with finger to distribute them evenly and don't press your lips together until it's dry and settled.


Wearing Super Stay Matte Ink in Seductress



Wearing Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Delicate




Wearing Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Assertive


In general, I'm impressed with the price, quality, staying power and the packaging. However, if you're into clean beauty products, some ingredients might not fit your bill.

Have you tried the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink? What's your favorite shade? Comment down below.



Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.