L`oreal Pure Garnet Lipstick Review

Halloween is the best time of a year to try out bold and weird lipstick color, agree?

As I didn`t have time and patient to think about Halloween costume, I decided to purchase a new lipstick in vampy color and recreate a modern twist of Morticia Addams. Because the time was limited, I chose to visit cosmetics counter in a mall than ordering Colourpop online.

I have been eyeing the L`oreal Pure Red series from months ago but I know I would rarely use red IRL as I`m working as a teacher. I was interested with Blake Lively`s which isn`t available here,so Pure Rouge is on my wishlist, but Pure Rouge is not a vampy color, so I chose Sonam Kapoor`s Pure Garnet which is darker.

Top : My Friend`s L`oreal Lipstick in Arabian Night
Bottom : My L`oreal Lipstick in Pure Garnet

Pure Garnet is a matte deep, wine, almost burgundy kind of red which is gorgeous for night time. The texture is amazing, as it`s a matte but creamy and easy to be applied and it doesn`t have any weird smell. The packaging is elegant, with all black and a button which shows the color and Sonam` signature on the cap. While wearing this shade, you don`t need  to apply a lot of make up to be ready, but the application can be tricky, I use a lip brush to apply a tint layer of the lipstick before applying the color straight from the tube.

I personally don`t think that I can pull this color, but my SO gives me approval with this color and it makes me think to purchase any burgundy, darker red lipsticks.
Those dark circles

If you have sensitive lips, this baby will cause chapped lips for a day, but it`s a really beautiful and affordable lipstick, prepping your lips beforehand will be helpful for those with sensitive lips.

Will I purchase another color? Maybe, but nothing beats Colourpop Matte Lippie Stix so I don`t think I`m going to purchase another color too soon. But If you don`t have sensitive lips, you can consider to buy this lipstick for IDR 155.000 at L`oreal counters.



What I`m wearing

Missha Perfect Cover B.B cream in Light Beige (21)
NYX Eyebrow cake powder in Black/Gray
Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black
CoverGirl Lash Blash Volume Mascara in Black
The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder in Deep Matte
L`oreal Collection Stars Pure Garnet by Sonam Kapoor.
Lorac Pro Pallete ( Gold Shade) and Wet and Wild Walking on Eggshells Crease shade




Regards




Seruni



I love Florence in this video and I love the video.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.