Chinese New Year Make Up Trial

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I remember that I`ve told my SO about my idea to make a detailed post about Chinese New Year Make up but I decided to make it short and simple.

So here are the list of products that I use to create the look above. FYI I prefer anything simple and clean as too much make up makes me look like a drag queen.

Products Used :

Base

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 (Vanilla)

Canmake Cover and Stretch Concealer UV #03

The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder #04 (Deep Matte)

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer


Eyes

NYX Eyebrow cake powder in black/gray

Lorac Pro Palette ( Taupe on crease and Sable on the outer corner, Light Bronze and Pewter on waterline)

The Body Shop Color Crush Eyeshadow in Bronze Bliss (210) on eyelids.

Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black


Lips

Colourpop Lippie Stix in Clique


Tools

Masami Shouko Teardrop beauty blender

Masami Shouko eye brushes ( Flat Eyeliner Brush( for eyebrows) , medium lid brush no 206, Professional blending brush no 38)

Ecotools Airbrush concealer for under eye and Masami Shouko concealer brush no 303 for spots.

Masami Shouko  Professional angled cheek brush no 10

Real Technique Setting brush for highlighter.




Happy Chinese New Year, Let`s celebrate our year!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.