The Face Shop CC Intense Cover Cushion in V205 (dark beige) Update






Before heading to Europe two years ago, I had an idea to purchase a cc cushion to save space of my traveling makeup case. Price was my main consideration and I found out that The Face Shop cushion ranges were not crazily expensive.




After reading reviews and comparing each cushion in the market, I chose The Face Shop CC intense cover cushion in V205 (dark beige) which was the darkest color The Face Shop offered.


It looks beautiful and classy, isn't it?

Retailed around IDR 329.000 for 15 ml, you get a really nice sponge which blends any complexion products perfectly.

Nice Sponge

The packaging is bulky, but on the positive side, it can be handy as you don't need to bring separated mirror or brushes. 

This transfer-proof CC might be a little bit tacky at first but the tackiness won't last forever. You don`  t need much product to cover redness or even out your skin. However, this is not going to do much to cover severe dark circles.

An interesting thing I found is, this cc cushion gives me longer staying power in Jakarta, which is hot and humid, while some reviews I found said it performs better in colder climates.  It also oxidizes a little in warmer climates. 


Freshly applied in Jakarta a day after purchasing, no make up besides the CC cushion 

Freshly applied in Belgium 


Freshly applied in Paris

After nearly 12 hours city touring in Paris


Update 27/04/2018 :

I remember this was as an impressive product in the past, but my present self quickly points out the pretty high price point for a 15-ml- cushion, not to mention the limited range of shades the brand offers. There is a ton of foundations out there with cheaper price points, medium to full coverage, and impressive selection of shades. In fact,  I am not sold on repurchasing.

Have you tried this CC cushion? sound off below



Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.