The Best Underrated Serum for Dry Skin, Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Moisture Boost Serum Review

Getting older, my skin gets dryer. It's been much better than last year, but I also keep searching for the best moisturizing products for dry skin. 

I think I've mentioned in one of my post that I got free sample of Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 24h Intense Hydration Gel Cream which I favor as it is lightweight and give long lasting hydration. It's definitely in my wishlist but I have to finish my Corine De Farme moisturizer first.

So today, (drumroll please) here welcome the Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Moisture Boost Serum.

                            


Why I purchased this not the gel creme? I haven't used any kind of serum or essence in a long time and I read somewhere it's an important step as serum penetrates while moisturizer just acts like barrier. 


                                             


Does it do its job? I can say yes. I don't know whether it really penetrates or not, but I do feel that it doesn't sit on the surface of my skin like the Gel Creme one. It feels good, plumps my skin and no tacky feeling. 

Another good thing that I notice is it helps my make-up stays longer. But I don't think it's travel friendly since it's packed in a glass bottle. 

                                                


Do I recommend this? Yes, if you don't have extra dry skin and live in humid or tropical climate. Though it does an amazing job for me, I don't think it's moisturizing enough to be used alone if you have extra dry skin or you live in colder climate. 

Will I repurchase this? I may. But I think I will try the Elixir 7.9 or just purchase the Hydra Vegetal moisturizer. 

Have you tried this serum? Sound below.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.