Inside my make- up pouch





The last time I did this kind of post is almost two years ago, and here I come with the update of my make-up pouch. 

The older I am, the more I prefer something simple, my make-up pouch is lighter than before and I declare my love to lip pencil and nude lipsticks so you won`t see me pack a red lipstick inside. 

So let`s talk about the pouch, I got this blue Chopard pouch during my flight to Istanbul last June. Some essential items that always stay inside are my Wardah EyeXpert Optimum Hi Black Liquid liner which is affordable and amazing ( it beats my all time favorite liquid liner from Dolly Wink, my complain is only the label worn-off just a month after I am using it), Make Over Eyeliner Pencil in Brown Latte, a super creamy eyeliner pencil which I use mainly on my waterline when I am in the mood to be a female Jack Sparrow (it will budge and fade a little but it stays), Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil in dark grey which super affordable and good, a Masami Shouko spoolie brush, Canmake Color Mixing Concealer #2, a three shades concealer kit which is surprisingly emollient and easy to blend, just the staying power can`t beat their color stretch concealer (Canmake definitely needs to make wider range of color for this) and three sets of Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil in Hey Macademia Ahey #020 (a greyish brown color which isn`t my favorite but is great to darken extra nudist peach) and Plumpona Ole #170 (a raspberry pink color which is not too bright or too dark), Upper Brown Side #100 ( a pink brown nude which is my personal favorite ). Sometimes I also pack my The Body Shop Eye Colour Stick in Siberian Quartz which is freaking awesome as the staying power is super (My love to Eye Shadow stick is growing).




Other things I don`t forget to pack are Homeoplasmine (The French Vaseline) which is great to soothe chapped lips any kind of irritation, Nuxe Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm to prevent chapped lips and Mavala Eye-Lite Waterproof mascara in Noir which will budge onto my under eyes and makes me look like a real life version of King Julian, but I love this as it`s easy to be removed and it doesn`t break my lashes.

Mavala and Wardah Eyeliner ( Labels have worn off), Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil, Masami Shouko Spoolie brush, Make Over Eyeliner pencil





For lipstick, to make sure I use all the lipsticks that I own ( lesson learned I will stick to nude), I rotate my lipsticks. I still rarely use bold lip color when I teach as Indonesians (especially parents) have a tendency to link women who wear bold and weird colors with their personality traits but I told you, I love nude lipsticks, especially those which fall in mauvey pinkish brownish shades. My favorite is NYX lingerie in Bedtime Flirt (this is awesome), Urban Lips Beauty Box in Buckingham #101 (a basic brownish pink nude) Make Over Ultra HI-Matte Lipstick in Silhouette #16 ( a brownish nude which not washing me off or too dark) and Ofra Pasadena.


Left, from top to bottom : Catrice Long Lasting Lip Liner in Hey Macademia Ahey, Upper Brown Side, Plumpona Ole. Heart Shapes : Top : Maybeline Fashion Brow Cream, Make Over Eyeliner Pencil in Brown Latte, Big heart shape : The Body Shop Eye Colour Stick in Siberian Quartz





eyes : Top : Make Over Hi Matte Lipstick in Silhouette, Bottom : Urban Lips Beauty Box in Buckingham, Nose : NYX bedtime flirt, lips : Ofra Pasadena

Now, I am wondering what will my pouch look like next year or later as I am 25 this year. Streamlining and investing in high quality products are on the way.











Love
Seruni



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.