The best affordable setting spray, Studio Tropik Flawless Priming Water Review


Here is my dirty little secret, I never used a setting spray before. I didn't think it's going to help my make-up to last all day and I didn't understand why some brands cost us arms and legs only for bottled water with nozzle. Then, my skin got drier than ever and my foundation started to crack, I need help. 


Let me introduce you to Studio Tropik, an Indonesian brand that been existed for some quite time,yet I didn't give the credit it deserves way earlier. They offer two variants of priming water, the Original Priming Water for Normal to Oily Skin and Flawless Priming Water for Normal to Dry Skin. The Flawless Priming Water must have gathered its loyal cult as it was out of stock in some drugstores I called. 




Enriched with rose water and Aloe Vera, the Flawless Priming Water promises to give a dewy and smooth base for make up. To be honest, this stuff doesn't do much to me as a priming water, but it works wonder as setting spray. I stay dewy all day and My Rollover Reaction Luminizer in Moonlight stays shiny from 7 a.m. til 5 p.m without any touch-up. FYI, I only spray it after I'm done with my make- up and never re-spray it. 



12:44, no touch up! 

To sum up, I'm impressed. My foundation and highlighter stay flawless all day and  it doesn't break me ( it stings my skin a little but no allergic reaction) and my bank account. The circle of its loyal cult will grow as I introduced it to my office mate and they like it. 

Two little tips, one, close your eyes and mouth while spraying because it stings my sensitive eyes and it doesn't taste nice. Two, don't use this as both primer and also setting spray because you'll end up looking super sweaty. 

Overall, thumbs up to Studio Tropik, you have done a great job!  They might need to re-brand this as setting spray and omit the fragrance but other than that, everything is great. 

Have you tried this stuff? do you like it as much as I do? Sound off below!




Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.