Face Mask for Dry Skin : Hale Let's Clay Mask Review


Hale Let's Clay Mask


Kaolin clay has been a staple in my skincare routine for a long time due to its ability to deep clean the pores and calming down acne. Since my skin is dry, it's very important to choose a clay mask that will detoxify the pores without drying my skin out. In fact, I found overusing it can cause acne. 
 
Enter Hale Let's Clay Mask, formulated with kaolin & charcoal to cleanse the pores, green tea & licorice to calm the skin, vitamin E & glycerin to maintain hydration, lactic acid to hydrate and even out your skin, and free from simple alcohol, fragrance, and potentially irritating ingredientsLet's Clay Mask is targeted for those with dry & sensitive skin


Hale Let's Clay Mask



After regularly using it once a week for 3 months, I can't say this is the strongest clay mask I've ever tried. However, I do enjoy how it cleanses the pores without leaving my skin tight, though you need to double cleanse after since it leaves a residue. If you have super oily skin & congested pores, I'll advise you to look for stronger alternatives. By the way, you can as well use this mask as an acne spot treatment and you don't have to mix it with water before using.

Hale Let's Clay Mask



Overall, I enjoy Hale Let's Clay Mask, it might be too mild for some, but if you have super dry and sensitive skin and looking for a clay mask, it won't hurt to add Hale Let's Clay Mask to your wishlist. 

Have you tried Hale Let's Clay Mask? You can save 10% off by using my code BENHALE at hale.id




Disclaimer: Gifted by Hale ID but opinions are my own. For further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.