Complexion Update

Here is the post that I have been doing for months.





Direct Sunlight




Introducing the famous Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla (52) which is my very first pretty expensive high-street foundation. Do I regret it? Nope. It is a really good foundation and I finally bought it after wishing it forever.

It is a yellow based, medium to full coverage foundation which is breathable, light, runny and it contains no SPF which makes this foundation photo friendly. As I don't really need too much coverage, two drops is enough for covering my whole face.

I personally feel that this is a foundation for normal - dry skin tone girl. It stays put nicely during a hot and humid afternoon, but I notice that it makes my face a little bit oily around the T-zone if I use it without Missha BB cream underneath after five hours.

I also tried the serum version of this foundation and I can say that it's more like a tinted moisturizer.  I can`t give any comments about the staying power of the serum version, but I think you will need a primer underneath if you live in humid countries. 

The thing I want to emphasize is I agree with some reviewers that the Healthy Mix Series, especially the serum one, is a foundation for a healthy skin. A year ago when my skin was really dry, both looked horrible on my skin, so I opted for the L`oreal True Match Foundation. But recently, my skin gets better and they look good on my face. 

The next thing I picked is Masami Shouko Teardrop Beauty Blender in Black ( Rp 88.000  or around $9).  I can`t say it's a Beauty Blender dupe, but it gives a really natural, flawless finish and it`s definitely quicker to apply foundation or BB cream with this baby than brush. Another plus point is it`s way cheaper than any of my foundation brushes. FYI, I always clean it after using.



Have you tried them? Sound out below.



Products used:

FACE

Bourjois Healthy Mix #52 (Vanilla)

Canmake Cover and Stretch UV concealer #03

Bourjois 12 Hours Aqua Blush in Berry Nice #04

EYES

Lorac Unzipped

NYX eyebrow cake powder #01 black/gray

Max Factor False Lash Effect in black

Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner in black


LIPS

OFRA Liquid lipstick in Mocha










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.