Corine De Farme Micellar Water








I am not a micellar water girl.

If you have read my previous post, you might have known that I love cleansing oil more than micellar water ( Did I mention that?). After finishing my Bioderma last January, I didn`t have any plan to buy any micellar water.  But soon after finding out that The Body Shop Cleansing Oil doesn`t really clean my Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara, I know I need to pick one.

Long story short, let me introduce you with Corine De Farme Purity Micellar Water. One of my friend has been using this long before because it is way cheaper than Bioderma and I am glad that it was on sale when I picked it.

My first impression of this micellar water is, this suits my sensitive skin more than Bioderma as it doesn`t leave stinging sensation like Bioderma did to me. It has flowerly scent and it doesn`t taste bitter so it`s also appropriate to remove your lipstick. But like most of the most gentle cleansers I have tried, it`s still makes my eyes a bit watery after use, I don`t blame this baby, my eyes are sensitive.

So if you have sensitive skin like mine and you need a new micellar water which won`t break your piggy bank, go grab this baby.












No comments:

Powered by Blogger.