OFRA Liquid Lipsticks Swatches and Review



L- R : Bel Air, Miami Fever, Havana Nights, Mocha, Pasadena

L - R : Pasadena, Mocha, Havana Nights, Miami Fever, Bel Air




Here is the post that I should have finished taking photos and editing three days ago but I got minor car accident.

Ofra Liquid Lipstick is a matte, creamy, liquid lipsticks which reminds me a lot with the NYX soft matte lip cream due to its mousse texture.

But the similarity ends there. If the NYX soft matte lip cream completely dries afer a few second, the Ofra one never completely dries on lip. Ofra liquid lipstick also stays put longer and doesn`t dry out my lips like NYX did.

Another thing I should highlight is be careful in choosing the shades as what looks like a perfect medium- dark nude on lighter skin tone turns up to be a light, even washing-out -my- face nude on me or on darker skin tone.



Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Bel Air


This peachy nude without any hint of pink is the first purchase and sadly this isn`t my nude as this washes me out. I usually mix it with Miami Fever to make it less darker on my lips. Compared with other Ofra Liquid lipstick, Bel Air has the thickest consistency.

Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Miami Fever




I should say that Kathleen Light first collab with OFRA cosmetics is superb. It's a mix of pumpkin orange with brown undertone which I think would look like a fresh orange on darker skin tone.


Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Havana Nights



So I bet you already conclude that I love Kathleen Lights? Indeed.  Havana Nights is a dark red brown with a slight hint of purplish berry. It's something more appropriate for night-out and lighter eye make-up, but in case you need to pull your look together without any fuss, you can rely on this lipstick alone. But as this is a dark and bold color, application can be tricky.


Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Mocha


This is a medium-dark pinkish brown is my daily favorite. A swipe is enough for me as it can look too dark and vampy on my lips.

Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena



The lighter version of Mocha which is a pink nude with gray undertone and I can say this is my MLBB shade.  I thought it was a mauve color but it isn't. I feel it will wash out those who have darker skin tone. Among all, this has the thinnest consistency.



Would you try the OFRA liquid lipsticks?
I get Bel Air from Twl cosmetics- ofra liquid lipstick and the rest from The Beauty House Indo- Ofra


Disclaimer

Due to lighting, some colors appear less darker than IRL (Mocha, Miami Fever and Havana Nights)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.