The Best Indonesian Lipsticks Part One




Urban Lips Buckingham - Mineral Botanica Pink Parfait - Urban Lips Empire State


As my Instagram is flooded by U.S indie cosmetic brands, I didn't pay attention to any local cosmetic brands till I saw some gorgeous swatches of local lipsticks on The lipstick mafiaa -urban lips buckingham and the lipstick mafiaaa - Mineral Botanica

Don't get me wrong, I have pretty sensitive lips and eyes which makes me be extremely picky. But my heart sings its joyful song of joy when I found good, non-drying , cheaper , local cosmetics lipsticks.

Let me introduce you to Mineral Botanica, a brand that wasn't caught my eyes until weeks ago. I am lucky that a nearby mall has its counter and I just realized that the office is in my neighborhood as most reviewers complain about the availability. Other gems that I found is Urban Lips from Beauty Box Indonesia.

Mineral Botanica SMLC in Pink Parfait #03 (Rp 78.000) is a purplish fuchsia pink lip which is fun, not working appropriate and not a lipstick I can wear with heavy eye make up. It's a super bright color that I can rely on when my face looks tired and pale.

Though it's labeled as soft matte lip cream, It's totally different from NYX as this has liquidy texture. It smells like a cough syrup but the lasting power is superb, it fades a little after a small bowl of lasagna, two slices of pizza and blotting. I just wish that the red one wasn't out of stock, but the good news is it's going to release brand new colors.

Keep in mind that this is a lipstick that suits any skintones but not any personalities. If your boyfriends aren't fan of it, he might have confidence issues (LOL).

The second  and third local lipstick are from Beauty BoxUrban Lips (Rp 180.000) is claimed as a lipstick for busy woman as cited from Elinivana- Urban Lips. It isn't a dead matte lipstick but feels like a balmy without slipping lipstick (does it even make sense?)

The color I pick are Buckingham which is a perfect pink MLBB working lipstick and Empire State which is an orange based red.




Urban Lips Buckingham, Mineral Botanica Pink Parfait, Urban Lips Empire State


I'm definitely going to purchase other colors from these two brands. But I wish that they label their lipsticks with Indonesian instead of English as Nars even names their products with Mata Hari, Surabaya and Madura.


Recommend me other fantastic local lipsticks, I'll be happy to try.





What I am wearing ( Saturday after working face)

FACE

Max Factor CC cream in Medium

The Body Shop Instablur primer

SkinAqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 Face and Body

Canmake Cover and Stretch Concealer UV #3

The Balm Instain in Houndstooth


EYES

NYX eyebrow cake powder in black/gray

LORAC unzipped

Crease : Unconditional + Unspoken

Lids: Unbelievable

Outer V : Unbridled

Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black

L'oreal Curl Impact Collagene Mascara






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.