Etude House Oh M'eye Line Liquid Liner in Black




Super thin lines, can you see it?


I`m an avid liquid eyeliner user and I always stick to my foolproof and beginner friendly Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in black, but I found a liquid liner than beats my old time favorite which is Etude House Oh M'Eye Line Liquid Liner in Black ( Rp 168.000)

This isn`t an eyeliner I intended to buy at first, I planned to buy the Proof 10 liquid liner which was on huge sale but out of stock, but I didn`t regret my recent pick though I am not a huge fan of dip in eyeliner because the brush allows me to draw super thin and thick lines.

Compared to my Dolly Wink, this eyeliner is more pigmented and thicker. It stays put longer on my eyelids without fading for almost 9 hours though I notice that the outer flicks are gone because I keep rubbing my eyes.

Due to the staying power and pigmentation, it isn't easy to completely remove it like the Dolly Wink one, so if you have sensitive eyes, be really carefull as the cleaning process might hurt your eyelids.

Overall, I'm impressed with this liquid liner and I can recommend this to those who look for an eyeliner which is pigmented, stays all day and cheaper than Dolly Wink.

Do you have any eyeliner recommendation? Tell me below.



WHAT I'm Wearing

Foundation : Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 53
Cheek :The Balm Instain in Houndstooth
Eyebrows : NYX eyebrow cake powder in black/gray
Eyeliner: Etude House oh M'eye line liquid liner in black
Eyeshadow: Lorac Unzipped Unbelievable and Unspoken
No mascara
Lips : Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.