Chanel Foundation Dupe?Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation (Update)






I finally got chance to purchase the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Beige Clair #53 which has been a cult favorite that out of stock everywhere.

If Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation  is a semi-matte, medium to full coverage foundation, the sister is a light-medium coverage, gel foundation which feels like tinted moisturizer, but you definitely can build up the coverage. 

Top : Healthy Mix Serum
Bottom: Healthy Mix
Healthy Mix Serum is thinner 

L : Bourjois Healthy Mix in Vanilla #52
R: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Beige Clair #53
The Healthy Mix Serum in Beige Clair is tad darker and yellow than the regular one in Vanilla


Though it`s more a light coverage foundation, I notice it evens out my skin and brightens my severe dark circles a bit  so this is would be a great foundation for those who don`t need heavier coverage.

Similar with the Healthy Mix, this foundation has mild flower fragrance and doesn't contain SPFso you can use it as day or night foundation. One major drawback of this foundation is the lasting power, but a good hydrating primer will fix the issue. 

I think this foundation will be great for dry skin girls as it gives a healthy looking skin without looking cakey or too made-up. As it is a gel formulation, I suppose it will work well on oily skin too, but I suggest you try it out first before buying to make sure it works on you. 


L: wear Healthy Mix Serum
R: wear Healthy Mix foundation
Taken in different lighting

Do I love it? I do, I even don`t  repurchase my Missha BB Cream as I enjoy using it on daily basis.

(September 2017) This is the very first time I finished a foundation and I should say I love it even until the last drop of it. The older I get, the drier my skin is and the more I appreciate how healthy and natural my skin is when I was using it. I don`t see myself repurchasing this foundation soon as I have some bottles of foundation I plan to finish, but I know one day I will repurchase this foundation as I label it as one of my all time favorite foundation in the market.


Have you ever tried this foundation? Let me know on the comment section below!







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.