NYX That's The Point On The Dot Eyeliner Review

After a few years of blogging, I never thought I will be super harsh by claiming NYX That's The Point On the Dot as the worst liquid liner I have ever tried. 






Everything seems nice when I swatch it on the back of my hand. matte, black and pigmented. The 7 type of tips are groundbreaking, the rating is promising, but it doesn't work on me. It transfers to my crease which never happened before and not the most long-lasting liner I've ever tried. 






On The Dot isn't a foolproof tip for a beginner, although the rounded felt tip is designed to give a smooth and precise application, said the box. You need to go back and forth to achieve the desired pigmentation and it tends to remove the lines you've drawn before if that makes sense. You also need to apply this liner with a little bit of pressure so the ink comes out but it will mess up the application, so I tend to 'activate' the ink by drawing series of straight lines on the back of my hands. 

I've tried to make this liner works, waiting until it's dry before building the pigmentation, not blinking to avoid a black stamp on my crease, but it doesn't help. 

I had such a standard expectation about this liner yet it doesn't fit all the bills of my dream eyeliner, I have to admit it makes drawing cat eyes easier but there is no other reason for repurchasing. I'm sorry NYX, I know you can do way better than this. 


Have you ever tried this liner before? sound off below. 






Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.