Biore Make Up Remover Perfect Cleansing Water Soften Up for Normal to Dry Skin



I'm a total sucker for a cleansing oil. But after years of rinsing any cleansing oil, from my all time favorite The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil and pure coconut oil, I'm ended up with a clogged drain, so I started using micellar water and cotton pads. This isn't my favorite way since I try to reduce waste. 

I've tried some micellar water from the legendary Bioderma and Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Bioderma is too pricey and Garnier (the pink one) dries my skin while the oil infused contains Cyclopentasiloxane. After scanning the nearest drugstore, I got my hands on the Biore Makeup Remover Perfect Cleansing Water.

This is just basic and affordable micellar water without strong scent. It can sting my eyes a little bit but it does a good job of taking off makeup, dirt, and oil. However, this won't take off a waterproof mascara completely so I usually massage cleansing oil on my lashes to take it off, then clean the emulsion using this cleansing water.





This is definitely a staple I will keep repurchasing unless there is something cheaper which delivers the same result. This non-drying cleansing water doesn't break my skin and bank account so I'd definitely recommend you to try unless your skin is reactive to Butylene Glycol.

What's your favorite affordable cleansing or micellar water? Sound off below.


Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.