The Best Non-Drying Lipstick to Try : Pearl and Darling Matte Lipstick in Chick Flick





There's nothing more satisfying than finding an Indonesian made lipstick which hugs your lips comfortably.


What are your favorite Indonesian lipsticks ? Make Over, Rollover Reaction and Urban Lips were my winners, then I lost the euphoria of embracing the local beauty lip products. The never ending releases bore me.

Luckily, Pearl and Darling's lipsticks captivated my mom's attention at the Brightspot market. Fairy Tale is a nude that will be the butter for smokey eyes.  On the other hand, Chick Flick, a beautiful wearable coral rose shade, is great for those days when you skip dramatic eye look.




It's quick to notice that Pearl & Darling put their heart and soul into their products. The string & button box is unique and secured. Truth to be told, I can't even drop the box into the recycle bin.




In a single sentence, Chick Flick is a comfortable matte lipstick with a decent wear time, you  might need to reapply after
having lunch. However, this matte lipstick never dries my lips, so it's not a biggie at all. Since it's a matte lipstick, I prefer to use my fingertip to tap it on my lips and cheeks. The heat of my finger makes the application easier.




If you have dozen of lip products and currently on no-buy, skipping this Indonesian made lipstick would hurt. But if you have extra room to welcome one of Pearl and Darling matte lipstick, I'd say, you won't regret it.


Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.