Best Cheap Liquid Eyeshadow: Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow Review

Even since the breakup, my heart only skips a beat when I saw glittery liquid and mousse eye shadow. The darker, the better. While I'm up for the Halloweeny mood for Xmas and NYE, I picked brighter shades to merry my moody and gloomy face. 


Champagne Shower (top) and When In Doubt, Add Glitter (bottom)

I put the Stila Magnificent Liquid Eye Shadow on my wish list forever but never have the guts to buy one. What if I don't like glittery shadows? asked someone who is always in awe every time she sees any glittery eye shadow and the toppers. Heaven forgives her desire to look extra sparkly. 

You know the drill, my face is quite strong, extra shine and glitter might not suit me. Glitter can be messy and  I ain't Lady Gaga who will put any adhesive tape to remove the glitter, but I can't resist the urge. So quick adventure to a drugstore results in, drum roll, Two Catrice Liquid Metal Shadow in Champagne Shower (Tati's favorite), and When In Doubt, Add Glitter.




Champagne Shower is a beautiful champagne shade (obvs), the texture is thick and creamy so a dot is enough. When In Doubt Add Glitter is a perfect balance of pink and orange with sheerer pigmentation, so I have to build the pigmentation a little bit.  While I fancy the Champagne Shower's consistency more than When In Doubt, Add Glitter, the latter is the butter for any earth and sunset tone eye shadow.

  A dot of Champagne Shower to refresh my tired face +Taupe Shadow on creases

When In Doubt, Add Glitter + Brown Shadow

Listen, if you are looking for an affordable liquid eye shadow, you need to try this. The lasting power is amazing for the price and I don't end up with glitter all over my under eyes (even without concealer or primer underneath). You need to work it quickly since it dries down quite fast. My favorite way to blend it is by using a medium-sized synthetic brush. To get the most out of them, tap, not blend, with a finger.  The only complaint I have for Catrice, as always, is the limited range of shades. 

Have you tried any Catrice Liquid Metal Eye Shadow? What's your favorite liquid, glittery, or metallic eye shadow? Should I try the Stila ones? Let me know.


Disclaimer: This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.