If you're looking for affordable & long wearing cream blush, Pixy Twin Blush in Pretty Plum & Active Pink Review




I'm late to realize how pivotal blush can be. Born to be pale, I thought bronzer was the answer, ' til I found I don't very much need too much bronzer, but I need some color on my cheeks that stays all day.  Don't you dare to mention Glossier Cloud Paint, it irritates my heart every time I remember it's loaded with Cyclopentasiloxane.

Pretty Plum and Active Pink

While I'm still up to this point debating which cream blushes that will be perfect for me, a short tour to Guardian left me with three pieces of Pixy's Twin Blush. I gave the orange one to my mom, and keep Pretty Plum, a foolproof pink mauve shade and Active Pink, a vibrant shade of pink, for myself. 

Both the price and the quality don't disappoint me. The cream to powder formula turns out to be quite long-lasting. I have to remind myself that I have a powder blush to finish since I met Pretty Plum. I sometimes mixed Pretty Plum and Active Pink, but most days, it's only Pretty Plum. 

While it's not the best blush on the market, the price is unbeatable. The best applicator I found is either a beauty sponge or stippling brush. Fingers don't do justice. So if you think this will be something quick and easy, no it's not

If you 're looking for an affordable cream to powder formulation, give this a go. This is something I wouldn't repurchase simply because I downsize my stash but improving the quality (we talk about clean formulation, okay?) 


What's your favorite affordable blush from the drugstore? 



Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.