Rollover Reaction Browcara Eye Brow Perfector in Espresso Review

In the midst of local liquid lipsticks, it is refreshing to see a brand comes up with a brow product 
that reminds me of Glossier Boy Brow ( that I haven`t tried out yet).



Similar to Glossier, Rollover Reaction understands the importance of millennial marketing and is also targeted to those women who don't have enough time to do make-up, imagine those women who do make-up in the car.





Though this Browcara itself isn`t entirely original and life-changing, I will say out loud that this product is worth to try as it does what it claims. If you have pretty thick and defined eyebrows, you can rely on this alone, but if you have thin eyebrows, an eyebrow pencil is needed to define them.




What I love about this Browcara besides the shade ( Espresso is a dark brownish grey without any red undertone) is the small head spoolie that allows me to fill the head and tail of my eyebrows precisely without giving boxy brow look. Brush it upwards to give you a fuller, thicker and bushy brows that look natural and real.




Do I recommend this? I haven`t stopped using this since the moment I got my hands on it so yes, honey! I do, especially if you don`t want to spend dimes on purchasing Glossier Boy Brow.

Don`t forget to swipe the spoolie to wipe off the excess product as it can clump & brush it upward. 

Update: It starts to run out after 3 months if you use it every day.






Love
Seruni



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.