My Current Favorite Serum for Dry Skin :Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Serum Moisturizing Treatment Review




If there is something I am lacking, it will be hydration and now, fat. I would love to use oil but my skin can be easily clogged so I just ignore The Ordinary Cold-pressed Rose Hip oil and try to find a better alternative. Welcome Ceramide, a powerful fat which holds our skin together and also a powerful anti-aging ingredient which prevents moisture loss and suits all skin type. 



Enter Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Serum Moisturizing Treatment which I bought in Korea last year since I'm a devoted reader of Into The Gloss so the sister is somehow in my wish list, plus the advertisement is almost at every Korean bus shelters, I was sold. 

Not having the most pleasant smell, the term serum can be a little bit misleading because it feels almost like a hybrid of gel and cream and not as thick as the cream version. I have to admit this provides better moisturizing factor compared with the cream (which I bought for my mom to soothe her psoriasis, it improves her skin (but not the itch because this isn't hydrocortisone) since Ceramide is a skin restoring ingredient) and I believe this will suit every skin type even if you are an acne prone like me.




Though it leaves me wondering whether it plays a pivotal factor of my recently never-ending breakout (Cyclohexasiloxane and Cyclomethicone/ Cyclopentasiloxane can be found at the top ), I like it, especially paired with my Derma E Anti Wrinkle Retinyl Palmitate Cream. It might not penetrate deep to my skin but it acts as a perfect barrier to protect my skin from harsh office air con, and aggressive sunray, I also find this calming my raging acne.

Will I repurchase? I might try the cheaper alternatives from CeraVe and COSRX first to see whether there are any major differences between pricey and affordable Ceramide-based products. 


Disclaimer : This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.