Best Foundation for Dry Skin: Clinique Even Better Refresh Hydrating & Repairing Medium

Dry - skinned ladies & gentlemen shall not sleep on Clinique's complexion products - Seruni




Confession of the year, my brain keeps associating Clinique with skincare targeted for sensitive skinned individuals & I didn't give much attention to its make-up products exception the nude lipstick I got few years ago. I also didn't have any ideas that Indonesian beauty lovers have been buzzing about Clinique Even Better Refresh until I tried it myself 




Clinique Even Better Refresh | IDR 510.000 at Metro Puri Indah Mall | is a full coverage foundation with satin finish which lasts for approximately 8 hours with minimum fading. The texture is rather thick & creamy, so that it's best applied with fingers or buffing brushes. Since it falls under fuller coverage territory, I never go heavy on this foundation & only using a few dots around my face before tapping my buffing brush all over my face. Using face oils or anything that provide a slip to distribute this product will ease the application.



I thought I loved the Even Better more than the Refresh one due to its lightweight and thinner texture, but surprisingly, I enjoy the fuller coverage Even Better Refresh offers. I found Even Better Refresh also has better staying power which I truly need on daily basis. Since Even Better Refresh is targeted for extremely dry skin, it might not be the best option for normal to oily skinned girls. However, it's worth noting that both foundations are transfer proof and don't stress my dry skin and pores out.



Don't get me wrong,  I don't hate the Even Better Foundation, it will be a great option on Saturdays or on days when I want lighter coverage. In fact, I might purchase Even Better as my day-off foundation. The only downside is Clinique Indonesia brings quite limited shades in to the market.


stays perfect after such a long walk under hot Phuket's sun

What's the next foundation you want me to try? comment down below! 


Disclaimer: This isn't a PR Post, for further information, head to my PR and Inquiries

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.